Wednesday, January 4, 2012

A new year, a new perspective

So 2011 is in the can, and were 96 hours into 2012 so what does that mean? Well for some nothing, but for a guy like me well theirs no telling what the next 361 days will be like. Lets not get to ahead of things I'm not a new years resolution kinda guy I am however a goal setter (not that that qualifies as a resolution). You see I found myself a bit rough around the edges twards the end of 2011 but I think ill try a new approach for 2012, I just haven't figured it out yet. Ive seen the good and bad side of life while doing this job and for a while I feel Ive been somewhere in the middle. I mean who likes being woken up at 3am to go look at someone Else's misfortune that would put anyone in a shitty mood am I right? So for 2012 I think ill just try and roll with it a bit more (so to speak). I know what I'm saying probably doesn't make much sense to most, hell I'm trying to figure out what I'm saying. I have a feeling that 2012 has potential I just hope that smoother roads and sunshine lies ahead.

1 comment:

  1. The way things are going, 96 hours into the new year means we've got 361 murders ahead of us. See ya on the mean streets.

    ReplyDelete